Friday, November 5, 2021

Indigo


Genres: Blowjobs, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Facial Abuse, Facials, Throat Fucking
Video language: English

When I see whores show up with bad ass tattoos, the first thing I think is, "These tats are hiding a wounded psyche." It's basically like a beware of dog sign, but if you are like me, if you don't hear a dog barking, I'm hopping the fence. As you could imagine, she was getting cock from every direction. She even glazed over and began to suck her thumb. The face fucking was hard, and she had problems taking the big cocks. The length gave her pain, but the drilling went on. Then she said, "Just come on my face, I don't think I can take it anymore." We all lined up and painted her face like a blank canvas that was void of pride.
None. None. None. None. None.
Link 1
Link 2!
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 246kbps





File size: 1.4 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fucking Marvelous

Release Year: 2021 Genres: 1 On 1 , Hardcore , Blowjob , Deepthroat , Milf , Mature , Cumshot , Cum Into Mouth , Blonde , Shaved Vid...